Sunday, March 6, 2011

Coffee table project

I started a project last week, but it is taking for-ev-er to finish. I forgot to take a pic before I started so my before pic is slightly after the start of the project.

It is taking sooo long to sand the table. I have a matching side table that I haven't even started. I have been subbing at my kids school for the last couple of days, so I have not had a lot of extra time to work on the table. I am also planning to sub four days next week so the completed project is further away than I would like. I am going crazy with no coffee table in the family room!

I am happy with the wood under the black paint, I think it is pine, it smells like christmas! The wood is pretty but I think I will stain the table cherry to match other furniture in the room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment