Monday, February 28, 2011

I am finally doing it! I am committing to start this blog. I have no journalistic ability so you will have to bear with me. I do however, have an abundance of interesting things happening everyday, to write about.I have twin boys who have just turned 4 this past week, a spunky 5 year old little girly and my oldest son turned 7...today! ACKKKK!! My hubby and I got our boy a guitar, a real life guitar. He had been tinkering with a low quality Walmart guitar and sounded pretty darn good so we decided to take a plunge. His guitar is shiny black and I told him it looks like a guitar Johnny Cash used, I then had to show him a few Cash videos on YouTube.
So as I was saying my little ones turned four and here is a little treat for you......


Pic of Guitar brandishing son will be on here shortly. (He is difficult to photograph, doesn't stay still for long!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment